Saturday, November 6, 2010

CFGames Prep, Phase II, Wk 4, WOD 17

Friday 11/5/10:

I practiced Jerks while the first group of cf'ers finished their wod. I realized the other day when attempting to jerk 95#..I was push pressing them...and that got really HeaVy, really fast! I worked up to 85# and they felt good. Thanks for your help coach!!


DWOD:

15 minutes AMRAP of: (@80% effort)
3 HSPU (used 6 books, then added 1 for the last 3 rounds)
6 Pullups
9 Pushups
12 GHD Situps

=7 rounds


HSPU felt really good. I dropped 1 book from the last time and was able to do all 3 reps in a row for all 7 rounds. Pull ups were good...I did 6 in a row!! That was the first time I've got 6!! Then I did 4's and 5's...getting better.

Running 10k on Sunday am...wish me luck :0/

No comments:

Post a Comment