Monday, November 1, 2010

CFG Prep, Wk 4, WOD 14

SWOD:

Back Squat 5 x 5 @ 85% of 5RM= 157#


I made some adjustments to my squat today, per Coach's suggestion...I brought my feet together a bit and that allowed me to get way deeper! Felt good!!


DWOD:

"The Volkswagon"

For time: 9:19
21-15-9
Bench Press @ 95#
Pullups

*Men use 100% of BW, Women use 80% of BW


I really liked this wod! Pull ups felt really good, did mostly sets of 5's then
4's. My next goal is to get to 10 in a row. 80% of my bw would be 106# for bench...I was actually considering trying this weight...but I worked up to 95# and stopped there. That is about 72% of my bw...mabye next time! Sarina kicked arse...did it RX'd at 108# and was under 9 mins!!!

I've been bad about posting my food but I've been doing really well (except for the Halloween candy I ate last night, hehe)...

Food:

B: hamburger patty, almonds
S: apple w/ pb
D: broc topped with hamburger and organic spag. sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment