Friday, October 29, 2010

CFGames Prep, Phase II, Wk 3, WOD 13

3rm Overhead Squat: 108#

After getting my 3rm at 108, I jumped to 113 but couldnt lock out the press. Went down to 110 and was doing really good (got 110x2) then lost my balance and dropped the bar. I really think I would have got 110. Overhead squats felt really good! Its taken me a while to build up to this weight but I was really happy with today's lifting!!



For time: 20 min time cap


50 Wall Ball Sit Ups
21 Ring Dips
100-ft Suitcase Carry Left (95/135)
10 Burpees
100-ft Suitcase Carry Right (95/135)
35 Wall Ball Sit Ups
15 Ring Dips
100-ft Suitcase Carry Left (95/135)
10 Burpees
100-ft Suitcase Carry Right (95/135)
20 Wall Ball Sit Ups
9 Ring Dips
100-ft Suitcase Carry Left (95/135)
10 Burpees
100-ft Suitcase Carry Right (95/135)


I finished with 1 second to spare: 19:59
This wod was REALLY hard for me but a good one! Thanks for yelling at me coach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment