Well, I'm a bit late with posting for the week...I just didnt have a chance to get to the computer. This week was good! The triplets were tough but a good tough. My hand stand push ups felt really good...I was able to drop a book (used 7) and I did sets of 5,3,2 for each round. I've never done 5 in a row before! Chest to bar pull ups were good too! Before that wod I had only done 1 or 2 single C2B pullups and for the wod I got 26 out of 30!! I was very happy :) The strength wods felt really good also: squat 3x5@ 175, bench 3x5@ 110, dl 3x5@ 225. One more week of this cycle then on to something new!!
CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 9, WOD 33 (Monday 9/27):
“Triplets”
1.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Snatch High Pull, 5 reps, AHAP
Front Squat, 10 reps @ 105#
Ring Push Ups, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
2.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Power Clean + Push Jerk, 5 reps, AHAP
Back Squat, 10 reps @ 145#
Box Jump @ 20”/24”, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
3.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Snatch Push Press, 5 reps, AHAP @ 88#
Kipping Pull Ups, Chest-2-Bar, 10 reps
Burpees w/hand release, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
CFE, 8x100m otm, rest 4 min, 4x100, otm
CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 9, WOD 34 (Tuesday 9/28):“Triplets”
1.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Overhead Squat, 5 reps, AHAP @ 88#
Ring Dips, 10 reps
GHD Hip Extension, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
2.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Clean Pull, 5 reps @ 90-100% of 1-RM Power Clean @ 133#
Handstand Push Ups, 10 reps
Toes-2-Bar, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
3.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Sumo Deadlift High Pull, 5 reps, AHAP
Strict Dead Hang Pull Ups, 10 reps
KBS @ 20-k/32-k, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
Row 2k TT =9:00 (SLOW...my legs were DEAD and I really didnt think I was going to finsh, but I did!)
Wednesday 9/29 - Off/Rest
CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 9, WOD 35 (Thursday 9/30):
“Strength Complexes”
SWOD
Barbell Back Squat 3 x 5 increase 5-10lbs @175#
Barbell Bench Press 3 x 5 increase 5-10lbs @ 110#
DWOD - “Double Bear”, AHAP (start w/empty bar, try to increase ea. rd)
5 rds of 5 reps
1 rep =
2 Power Clean
2 Thrusters - Front
2 Thrusters - Back
-------- -------- --------
CFE “Death by 10-Meters” =14 (pr)
CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 9, WOD 36 (Friday 10/01):“Strength Complexes”
SWOD
Deadlift 3 x 5 increase 5-10lbs @ 225#
DWOD - BB Complex 6 sets of 6 reps
Snatch Grip Deadlift
Snatch High Pull
Power Snatch
Overhead Squat
Snatch Push Press
Good Morning
---------- ---------- ----------
“Tabata Row”
No comments:
Post a Comment