Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fight Gone Bad 9/25/10

Today was FGB, my first time doing this wod! CFFM had a great turnout...it was awesome to see everyone out there this morning for a good cause! Congrats to everyone for their hardwork and awesome scores!!!

3 rounds:

1 round= amrap at each station for 1 minute (1 min. rest btw each round)

1) wall balls 14#
2) SDHP 53#
3) box jumps 20"
4) push press 53#
5) row for caories

=227


Eating has been going really well, except for the cheese that snuck into my omlet this am...otherwise I've stuck to Paleo and plan to for atleast the next month! When I do eat a larabar, I'm choosing the "Paleo" ones (not the yummy chocolate peanutbutter)...

s: larabar
b: meat omlet

(sleep 12p-6p working this pm)

B: grilled "kickin-chicken" theighs, sauteed cabbage
L: 1 can tuna
D: 2-3 eggs
S: clean italian suasage with organic tomato suace

No comments:

Post a Comment