“Triplets”
Power snatches actually felt good today...was able to 63# (I struggle with snatches). I think I'm starting to get the hang of them! I was able to go up on weight for most of the lifts but still felt very tired after Fran and Murph last week. The CFE (9x1min on-1 min off) was pretty tough after the triplets...but got it done.
After finishing the "triplets" and my CFE... I realized that I used the 20" box instead of the 24" box...so I decided that I would do 3x10 box jumps on the 24" box to make up for what I didn't do.
I was almost done...on the 30th rep and I missed the box and my shins slid down the box...OUCH!!! I couldn't talk or move for a good few minutes. That really, really HURT! My sweet hubby went and got a 10# bag of ice for me to ice my shins...that hurt evern worse but I did it! After a good icing, some Advil and a nice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest...feeling a bit better :0)
1.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Power Snatch, 5 reps @ 63
Front Squat, 10 reps @115, 85, 85
Burpees w/hand release, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
2.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Power Clean, 5 reps @ 103
Back Squat, 10 reps @ 140
Ring Dips, 15 reps w/ #1 band
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
3.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Push Jerk or Split Jerk, 5 reps @ 90
Box Jump @ 24”/28”, 10 reps @ 20, then 3x10 @ 24
Psuedo Push Ups, 15 reps (elevate feet if possible, or go to one foot)
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
CFE 1min On, 1min Off x 9 rds
Ouch! Sorry to hear that. That is very painful.
ReplyDeleteBeen there girl- except on the crappy metal ones at another box ;O Badge of honor for you!! It still sucks- sorry to hear it happened!
ReplyDeletethanks guys...shins are getting better but still a little numb... :(
ReplyDelete