Friday 9/17/2010
CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 7, WOD 28
SWOD
Deadlift 3 x 5 (add 5-10lbs) @ 215#
DWOD "Strength Complexes"
6 x 6, AHAP, rest as needed
Hang Power Snatch
Overhead Squat
Back Squat + Push Press (behind the neck thruster)
Snatch High Pull
Snatch-grip RDL
DL's felt really good (this is one of my "mental" lifts). I feel like I am getting stronger! Especially with the bar complexes...even though they suck. I've been able to increase my weight this week on every round. And my last snatch at 75# was a 1rm-pr and I did 6! They werent pretty but after some coaching from coach they cleaned up a bit :) I've been sleeping well and eating well (too well, lol) and I think that has been to my benifit...Just need to keep it up...well, mabye cut back on some of the groceries :) Looking forward to the named wod next week and of course FGB!!!
Thursday 9/16/2010
CFGames Prep, Wk 7, WOD 27
SWOD
Back Squat 3 x 5 (add 5-10lbs) @ 165
Bench 3 x 5 (add 5-10lbs) @ 100
Squat felt good but a bit sore from the pistols. Bench felt really good. Glad to be lifting...I like this stuff :) The bar complex was tough but was able to increase my weight every round!
DWOD "Strength Complexes"
6 x 6, AHAP, rest as needed
Bent Over Row
Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat
Good Morning
Started w/ 45# bar and ended with 75# for round 6
Tuesday 9/14/2010
CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 7, WOD 26 (Tuesday): “Triplets”
1.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Heaving Snatch Balance, 5 reps
Handstand Pushups, 10 reps
Pistols, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
2.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Clean High Pull, 5 reps @ 75% of 1-RM Power Clean
BB Snatch-grip Bent Over Row, 10 reps
Ring Pushups, 15 reps
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery) ---
3.) 3 rds AQAP, NFT
Deadlift, 5 reps @ 205#
KBS @ 20-k/32-k, 10 reps @ 20k
Strict Dead Hang Chinups
--- rest 5-10 min (as needed, full recovery)
---
All I have to say is long..hard..but good! Last time I had to do the pistols with a box this time I just used a bar to hold on to...Felt stronger this go-round....mabye next time no-hands!!
No comments:
Post a Comment