Monday, October 18, 2010

Rope climbs!!

Tonight's wod was crazy tough...It was my first time doing "real" rx'd rope climbs and WOW they are ToUgH!! I maintained my previous 5rm bench @117 and got 118x3...

I thinks this rope climb/squat wod was one of the toughest I've done!

SWOD:
BENCH PRESS 5 RM:

100x5, 110x5, 115x5, 117x5, 118x3



DWOD: 49:50 ish rx'd

50 squat @65, 5 rope climbs
40 squat @85, 4 rc
30 squat @105, 3 rc
20 squat @115, 2 rc
10 squat @ 125, 1 rc


Last week:

Thursday 10/14/10:

SWOD:
front squat: 3 rep max @ 155 (pr)
I also was able to do 165x2 then 160x1

DWOD:
on the minute for 12 minutes: 2 pwr cleans at 115# and 4 burpies

Friday 10/15/10:

missed this wod, went to Orlando to visit friends and baby shower! Ran 5.3 miles on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment