Saturday am Josh and I met Sarina, Suzi, Shannon, Diane and Jason B. to run our CFE bridge sprints. We did 16x100m up the Edison Bridge! That was tough but a good challenge. It was nice to run with lots of people :)
Today (Sunday) was a much needed rest day as when I woke I could barley move. Everything was sore...upper body especially from Jackie and Chelsea and legs from those uphill sprints...Tomorrow starts the new phase of our CF games training!
Food:
Saturday=
(not that great...busy doing stuff around house)
B: coffee from Bennetts! Larabar and bananna
L: apple w/ ab, walnuts
S: larabar, walnuts
D: 2 gf burgers w/ bacon, jalapenos, pickles, onion, white wine
Sunday=
B: 1 1/2 gf burgers w/ 1 sunny egg, 1 bacon (yummm)
L: tuna w/ bit of mayo, walnuts
S: apple w/ ab
D: chic breast, broc, organic spagetti sauce, white wine :)
No comments:
Post a Comment