CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 10, WOD 37 (Monday 10/04):
I was feeling a bit tired this am...probally due to the little rat I have to feed every 3 hours through out the night. It was a long, sleepless weekend. Josh had rat duty last night...needless to say he didnt make it in this am and he's still sleeping! I kept the weights the same as last time and even went down for the TGUP's...just not feelin it today.
I'm going to try my hardest to keep my food log current..I always start then slack off. Wish me luck!
[Compare to Wk 6, WOD 21. Reps are lower, try to increase weights on ea.]
"Unilateral" AHAP
One Arm Bench Press 4x8 @35
One Arm Chest Fly 4x8 @15
One Arm Shoulder Press 4x8 @30
One Arm Lateral Raise 4x8 @15
One Arm Overhead Step Up (Opposite Arm/Leg) 4x8 @25
Two Arm Lateral Lunge 4x8 @10
One Arm Shrug 4x8@20k
Windmill + Curl + Pick Up 3x8 @20
Turkish Get Up 3x6 @12k---------- ---------- ----------
Going back in tonight for the mile repeats...yuck :(
3 x 1-mile, 1st @ 80%, 2nd @ 90%, 3rd @ 100%:
1) 9:36
2) 8:38
3) 8:09
Thank you Sarina for running with me...it's always better running with a friend :) Our goal for the last mile at 100% was an 8:00 min. mile. We were a bit over but right on for the other miles.
B: coffee, 3eggs, 3 bacon, spinach
L: rot chicken breast, apple
D: baked chix breast, green beans
No comments:
Post a Comment