So this am I walked into the gym expecting to do some power snatches and sledgehammers...that didn't happen. Instead I did "Eva" with Brod. I wasn't really prepared, not wearing my "running" attire and still pretty fatigued from the hour long wod I did 12 hours ago! Oh well, it had to be done so off we went!
Eva rx'd calls for a total of 150 kb swings at 55# (24k). I've only swung the 24k one other time...hmmm. I was able to do all 150 swings rx'd. I was hoping to do the wod rx'd but my hands started to rip on round 4 so on round 5 I used the #2 band for the pull ups. I am happy that I was able to swing the heavy kb for the entire wod!!
"Eva"
5 rounds: 70:50 ish
run 800 m
30 kb swings @24k
30 pull ups
food:
d: tuna, mayo, romain
L: pork chop
b: clean Italian suasage, organic Tom sauce
s: apple
GOOD WORK!! you are a trooper for getting sucked into Eva!!!
ReplyDelete