Just finished with "Jackie"...Went well! It was nice to have Sarina by my side to keep me motivated.
I finished the 1000m row in 4:13, my goal was to stay under 2:10/500 meters...was around 2:05 average. I didnt want to kill myself on the rower for a couple extra seconds when I figured I could make up the time difference later in the wod.
Thrusters were tough after the row...my goal was to stay with Sas. I did manage to stay with her for the first 20, they fell a few behind.
Pull ups were great!!! I did two sets of 5, which is my most ever in a wod, then did sets of 3's, 4's and a few 2's. They felt strong. Sarina had awesome pull ups...sets of 10 for the first two!!
"Jackie" =9:43
1000m row
50 thrusters @ 45#
30 pull ups
This was also my first time doing Jackie rx'd!
food:
D: baked Mahi w/sundried toms, organic spinach
L: can salmon w/ bit of mayo, banana
B: eggs and bacon
S: apple
No comments:
Post a Comment