Thursday 10/21/2010
back Squat: 5x5 @ 150#
12 min AMRAP:
5x 95# shoulders to overhead
10 hand release push ups
15 ghd hip ext
I was able to get 5 rounds. I was a bit nervous about the 95# because I've only put that weight overhead 1 other time in a wod. It was tough especially since I was push pressing the weight, I got a few push jerks in but I was kinda uncomfortable with the jerks...i need practice!
Friday 10/22/2010:
3rm power clean: 120# pr
Sledgehammers: 1 min on, 1 min off for 12 mins
Powercleans were ugly! Coach gave me some pointers that helped but I guess I just need to practice these some more...it has been a while. I am happy with my 120# pr since my 1rm is 135#. I attempted 122# but couldnt get my elbows up and dropped it every time :( Sledgehammers were REALLY fun...once I got the hang of it!
Saturday 10/23/2010:
Cops and Joggers 5k
Well...my goal was to be under 27 mins and I was...26:54, definitely not a PR. I just wasnt feeling it after this week of crazy hard wods. Good Job Brod, Sarina, Suzi and Diane!!
No comments:
Post a Comment