Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bench contest

Tonight Sarina, MK and I participated in a Bench contest at 24/7 gym in Ft. Myers. I couldn't pass it up and it was for a good cause. The entry fee was a toy to be donated to a local elementary school. The gym was filled with toys and bikes!! Love it!!

I had a feeling that I wasn't going to PR. My arms (and body) are super sore from this weeks WODS. There were a total of 5 ladies competing. MK and Sas tied for first!!

First attempt: 115# felt really easy

Second attempt: 125# was successful

Third attempt: didn't get it up at 130# (this is my pr weight)



Lots of fun!! Good job MK and Sas...way to represent CFFM!

2 comments:

  1. Nice performance by all three of you gals for the contest and you helped kids even better Linds! Thanks for the word on the heavy cream I think it will be delicious in my coffee.

    ReplyDelete