I've been a big slacker with posting my WOD's..but don't worry, I've still been doing them and having a blast! I just love crossfit :) I ran a 10k on Saturday, beautiful race downtown Ft. Myers. It crossed over both bridges. I thought I had a PR until I got home and realized I ran :30 faster in 2008! Darn it, guess I need to pick up the pace, lol! I was very happy with my run. It was my fastest pace/mile for a long run since we've started CFE's! My goal was to run between 9-9:15/mile and I was right at 9 min./mile finishing with a time of 25:54. It was fun running with the other CF gals!
Monday, 12.06.10
SWOD: Press 1-1-1-1-1, AHAP
Only got to 80#, press is a hard one for me, not a PR :(
DWOD: 15 minutes AMRAP
2 Back Squats @ 135/225
10 Burpees+1
I got 13 rounds + 2 squats
This was a really fun wod but I was dying at the end! It went by alot faster than I expected.
-Mile easy run (post wod)
----------
Tuesday, 12.07.10
SWOD: Power Clean 5 x 1 @ 97% of 1-RM (Refer to 11.12.10)
5x1@ 130#
This weight felt pretty good. My last few reps were full squat cleans but I'm ok with that. This is the most weight I've ever cleaned for reps :) YaY!
DWOD:
10 x 100-Meter Sprint on the minute, Max Effort
Ran with Sas. We stayed between :20-:23 seconds (that's fast for me :)
----------
Wednesday, 12.08.10
Off/Rest - Mobility WOD
----------
Thursday, 12.09.10
Off...worked late :(
----------
Friday, 12.10.10
SWOD: (after DWOD) GHD Situps 4 x 25, GHD Hypers 4 x 25
DWOD: “Cindy”
Got 13 rounds + 2 air squats
----------
Saturday, 12.11.10
SWOD: Overhead Squat 1-1-1-1-1 AHAP
Not a good OHS day, Only got 105x1, had major problems getting the weight over my head..I'm scared:( I've done 110x2 and was hoping for a pr of 115 or 120 but didnt happen...next time (I hope)
DWOD: Row 5-k
22:23 Avg. 2:14/500
No comments:
Post a Comment