Yesterday (Sunday) I met with the CFE team at the 10 mile linear park to do a 5k time trial. I had no idea what to expect since I just started back running 2 weeks ago. It went better than I expected. Finished in approx. 27:40 which is just under 9:00 minutes a mile...I'll take it! It was fun running with a group of people...way better than running solo!
I was pretty sore from my 5k but began my day with the CFE wod: 8x200m. My average was about :47 sec. It's been a long while since I've sprinted like that :) Then tonight...wow...these are tough wod's! Had to drop the weight a bit from what was RX'd. I'm already looking forward to my rest day on Wednesday!!
“Triplets” *All triplets peformed at max intensity but with perfect form. No drops from the Oly lifts. Use straps if necessary. Full recoveries between triplets.
1.) 3 Rounds of AQAP NFT:
5 Power Snatch @ 53#
10 Front Squat @ 95#
15 Box Jumps @ 20”/24”
Rest 5-10 min. (as needed)- - - - - - - - - - - - -
2.) 3 Rounds of AQAP NFT:
5 Power Clean @ 95#
10 Back Squat @ 135#
15 Burpees w/hand release
Rest 5-10 min. (as needed)- - - - - - - - - - - - -
3.) 3 Rounds of AQAP NFT:
5 Push Jerks or Split Jerks @ 85#
10 Ring Dips w/#1 band
15 GHD Hip Extensions
Rest 5-10 min. (as needed)
No comments:
Post a Comment