Woke up pretty sore this am...my legs! Sas and I went for a 5 mile run down McGregor this am. It's hard getting back into the running mode but atleast we are making progress! Next week will be a six mile run and hopefully once we start doing the CFE's our pace will improve :) I woke up at 4:30am to meet Sas at 5am to run then came home and went back to bed...it worked out well since I have to work tonight...I got in a good little 5 hour nap/pre-work sleep.
Looking forward to what new WOD adventure we will start next week. I like all of this variety! Feeling better with some of the bodyweight movements (HSPU and ring dips) but those box stup-ups just kill me, weight or no weight, lol! Trying hard to stick to my Paleo/Zone eating this week...the past few have been bad...Looking forward to tonight's wod then rest on Wednesday!
Monday August 16th:
21-15-9 rep rounds of [AQAP Not For Time]
OHS add 10-20lbs @65#
HSPU (9 books)
OH BB Step-Up w/empty bar [L/R] @45#
Plank-2-Pushup+Pushup on one leg [L/R]
Farmers Walk Lunges w/KB @ 24k - 32k [L/R]
Ring Dips
L-Hold on Parallettes or Rings or Bar, ALAP each [try to hold five count for each rep]
Finished tonights wod in 1 hr, 25 mins! That's a record for me, lol. It helps when I don't talk and just do :) I goofed on my DL and did a 30# increase from last time instead of 10...oops! Glad tomorrow is rest day, I'm tired.
Today August 17th:
CrossFit Games Prep, Wk 3, WOD 10
21-15-9 rep rounds of [AQAP Not For Time]
Deadlift add 10-20lbs @180#
L-hold Pull Ups
Single Leg RDL’s same as last wk [L/R] @ 15#
Strict Dead Hang Scapular Pull Ups
Good Mornings same as last wk @ 65#
Bent Over Rows w/Clean Grip add 5-10lbs @ 65#
GHD Hip Extension
Good work! and LOVE the new blog :)
ReplyDeletethanks :)
ReplyDelete