Monday, August 2
2 rds AQAP NFT (not for time)
15 reps each of:
Barbell Overhead Squat w/empty bar
Pseudo Planche Push Ups
Barbell Step Up (L/R) w/empty bar
Plank-2-Push Up w/Rotation (L/R)
Barbell Lateral Lunge (L/R) w/empty bar
Hand Release Push Ups
Barbell Walking Overhead Lunges (L/R) w/empty bar
Ring Dips
Toes-2-Bar
Wow...this was a thousand times harder than it looks and way different from what we've doing the past 3 months! I didn't time myself but it took a while. I started out with the 45# bar but dropped down to the 35# for the second round. I really need to work on flexability and it showed on some of the movements today.
Well, this past weekend was my last weekend to indulge. Last week I went back to Paleo/Zone eating and dropped 4 pounds in a week..crazy how eating well really works! So back on it today and the plan is no cheats or drinking until August 24th(going to a concert)...
No comments:
Post a Comment