Still sore from Saturday's HERO wod and from yesterday's wod! I Finally recovered from Saturday night! WOW..that was a 2 day hangover...I must have had fun, lol! Glad I had Shannon to work with today. Awesome job on your strict pull-ups!!! Today was good but hard...
I used 135# for my DL and 85# for the suitcase pick ups...I work tonight so going to bed soon. I'll sleep well after this am :)
2 rds AQAP NFT
15 reps each of
Deadlift @ 50% 1-RM
Supine Ring Pull Ups w/Arms Abducted
Single Leg Bridge (L/R)
Strict Dead-Hang Scapular Pull Ups
Suitcase Pick Ups @ 30% of DL 1-RM (L/R)
Supine Ring Pull Ups w/Arms Adducted
Single Leg RDL w/10-20lbs (L/R)
Strict Dead-Hang Chin Ups (close grip)
GHD Hip Extension
11:00am: smoke chix breast w/ Adrian's yummy salsa, grapes
(12p-5p: sleep...work tonight)
5:00pm: grapes, strawberries, black coffee
9:30pm: meatballs, avacado
12:am: strawberries, grapes, cherries
3:00am: chicken breast, avacado
7:00am: 2 eggs
Glad you came early today!
ReplyDelete