Well, last week was the final week of Starting Strength. I really enjoyed SS but I'm eager to start doing wod's again and running a bit. This week starts with light lifting and ends with 1RM's (bench, power cleans, press, deadlift, squat), Hero Wod "Josh", and a CFFM Party on Saturday...Woo-Hoo!!!
Today also starts back my Paleo/Zone eating! I haven't been too faithful to the Zone part and I've been cheating a bit with Paleo....especially this weekend as Jason said, "rest and eat what you want!" I think those were his exact words, LOL! So I did and I feel like CRAP now :( So I dusted off my food scale and found my food log and here I go...
9:00am: 1 banana, black coffee
11:00am: 2 eggs, 4 bacon
2:15pm: apple w/ ab
8:30pm: 2 grass fed burgers, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, pickles
easy lifting in prep for 1 RM's later this week:
Power clean, Squat, Bench:
3x3@70%
2x2@80%
2x1@90%
No comments:
Post a Comment