Thursday, July 8, 2010

Not Happy...

Sooo....today's WOD was HoRrIbLe!!!

On the Minute for 15 mins:
Odd minutes 3 hang snatchs 63lbs and 3 HSPU
Even mins 7 burpees and 7 pull ups
Every missed round... foul is 200 m run


First of all I should have used less weight for the hang snatches. I've only done snatches a few times and my technique stinks. My snatches looked more like some wierd wide grip push press!

I used 8 books for the HSPU and they actually felt pretty good when I was able to do them...The snatches usually took up the whole minute...yes, it was that bad! Burpees were fine but for some reason I struggled with the pull ups. I guess I could make the excuse that I only slept 5 hours last pm and lifted heavy last pm also...

Oh well, it's over (thank goodness). So I will be doing 10x200m sprints on Friday...anyone up for a run?!?

I start my work week tonight, so my eating schedule will look a little funny for the next few days...

4:30am: coffee, 1/4 apple
8:00am: protein smoothie w/ strawberries and coconut milk
11:00am: hamburger patty w/ jalapeno peppers
11:45am-7:45pm: sleep (working tonight)
8:30pm: 2 Aidells Italian chicken sausages, brocolli, spagetti sauce, la croix, dark choc square
(7/9/10)
12:30am: banana
6:00am: yummy hospital cafeteria food...eggs and bacon
10:30am: 1 peach, pot roast, 1 carrot

3 comments:

  1. No worries girl, that WOD was no joke! Way to be for sticking it out~ good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat with you on the snatches. We will get them figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support girls :) Let's work on snatches soon Nacci!

    ReplyDelete