Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Starting Strength...getting HEAVY!

After sleeping in this morning and a nice relaxing day sitting by the pool...I felt ready for tonights increase in weight for all 3 lifts...

Squat felt really good and suprisingly so did deadlift (the deadlift and I have a love/hate relationship). Tonight was actually a new 5RM for deadlift. The bench was pretty good although I wasnt able to get in all 5 reps for set 2 and 3. My breathing was off on the second set and I was pretty intimited by the weight since my 1RM is/was 120#...

Thanks to Adrian and Jason for their encouragement...it helped! And Awesome job Adrian on all your lifts :)


Squat: 3x5@172
Bench: 1x5, 1x3, 1x4 @117
Deadlift: 1x5@235


(slept in :)
10:30am: coffee w/coconut milk, egg fritata w/veggies, cheese, sour cream and fruit from First Watch
3:00pm: grapes, pot roast, carrots, 1 square dark chocolate, black coffee
8:30pm: hamburger patty, carrot salad (shredded carrots, bacon, blue cheese dressing)

No comments:

Post a Comment