Today is full of rest and sleeping (hopefully)...
I'm so very glad it's a rest day as I'm bruised and battered from the clean and jerks from Tuesday's wod. It's is my first night back on shift for the "week" so I will have to make myself sleep for a few hours today so I will be awake for my overnight shift.
Today starts my food log....here it goes! It may be hard for me to make sense of my eating on here due to my work schdeule (overnight shifts)...I count my day (food) from when I wake up at night to when I go to bed in the morning...so my food log will be split between 2 days...
9:30am: approx. 2 scrambled eggs, sausage, bit of cheese, banana, la croix h20
1:15pm: 1cup raspberries/blackberries w/ 2 tbsp coconut milk
2:30-8pm: sleep
8:30pm: banana, 5 oz. homemade paleo meatballs (yum), 2 tbsp spag. sauce, 1 cup shredded carrots w/ paleo dressing, black coffee
7/2/10
12:45am: 3 oz. paleo meatballs, 2 tbsp sauce, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 apple, 1 tbsp almond butter
3:00am 1/2 apple, 1 tbsp almond butter
6:30am 2 scrambled eggs
10:30am: 6oz. chix breast, 1 peach, 1/4 cup blackberries/raspberries w/ 2 tbsp coconut milk
No comments:
Post a Comment