Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last day of Starting Strength 7/23/10

Friday was the last day of Starting Strength. I can't believe how fast those 3 months went by...everyone has worked hard and has some awesome numbers to show for it. I'm eager for this weeks 1 RM's!!!

After 2 weeks struggling with 78# on press...I decided to just increase the weight by one pound to see what I could do...to my suprise, 79# felt easy and I got all my reps! Should have gone up 2 pounds :) I went up 2# on power cleans and even though I had a few misses, it felt really good!

And a Congrats to Kary on her awesome lifting!!! Awesome bench and deadlift :)

squat: 3x5@80% @ 140#
press: 3x5@ 79#
power clean: @117# (2,3,3,2,3)

1 comment:

  1. Good work on those benches! Woulda coulda shoulda is usually our culprit :) I know you will kill your MEs this week!!

    ReplyDelete