Yesterday was a rest day and I attempted a 24 hour fast. Only made it 21 hours...thanks alot "bacon" for sabotaging my plan! It went pretty well since I slept most of the 21 hours due to my work schedule. I'll have to do some research of fasting to see what I will due in the future.
Lifting was ok today. Sleep was not that great. Only about 5 1/2 hrs of solid sleep and I require a good 10 hrs :) Oh well, I'll sacrafice a little sleep for a 3 day work week.
Went up 2 lbs on squat! Deadlift...went up 5 lbs but only got 3 reps :( And bench...I stayed at the same weight as last time but didnt get all my reps. This weight is getting HEAVY!!!
Thank you Josh for spotting me on bench...sorry for being mean, lol...love you :)
squat: 3x5@179
bench: 3x3@118
deadlift: 1x3@250
Dont have time to post food...will try to get back on here later...
No comments:
Post a Comment