Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF!!!!

I'm so happy I can finally say TGIF...no more weekend shifts! The only downside is that I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep today before lifting and it showed :( I did manage to go up by 2 lbs in squat, went up 1 lb in bench but had a few misses. I went up 5 lbs for DL but couldn't stand all the way up on my fifth rep...Oh well, I'm still happy with the progress I've (we've) made in the past 2 1/2 months with starting strength! Can't wait till the end of the month for our 1RM test!!!

SQUAT: 3X5@ 177#
BENCH: 1X3@118, 1X4@118, 1X3@118
DL: 1X4@ 245 (almost got the fifth rep up...my right hand slipped and I didnt stand all the way up)


Time to eat then bed...tomorrow is Hero WOD "Badger"

1 comment:

  1. Good work girl~ and I am so happy for you that weekend shifts are over!! I cannot imagine how much that has sucked :) Nice work on Badger- sorry we had to bug out. I really appreciated your cheering me on!

    ReplyDelete